Sales Manager- DACH - Memory - Semiconductors - Munich or South Germany
A globally expanding semiconductor manufacturer is seeking an experienced DACH Sales Manager to support growth across the DACH region. As the DACH Sales Manager you will nurture and grow the existing customers base working closely with the distribution partners across your assigned sales territory.
In this critical Sales position you will have a wide range of freedom and responsibility as you will be one of the first boots on the ground. You would be expected to travel substantially. Suitable candidates must have experience working with memory products NOR/NAND/FLASH.
This is an exciting challenge and chance to be an influential and integral part of the company's success story in DACH. Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- +5 years’ experience working in a Sales manager, account management function
- Memory (NOR, NAND, Managed NAND, mobile DRAM) experience both with products and applications
- Flexible with a willingness to travel frequently and great customer facing skills
- Fluent German and fluent English
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marta Robjohns from IC Resources.