Sales Manager & Key Accounts Europe Job Description Missions:
- Grow the revenue and market share on the assigned geographies and customer base through Pre and Post sales activities aligned with the company’s procedures, strategies, objectives and target segments.
- Contribute to the company’s collective intelligence by regular and detailed reporting on market trends, channel partners activities and results, competitive positioning, customer current and future demand and new business opportunities.
- Direct Sales Management of Major customers (Tier 1’s and strategic 2’s) as defined by the company’s strategy
- Identify major and potential high revenue contributors
- Establish a sales plan driving penetration, design-in process, market share capture and revenue growth at the major customers
- Execute on the plan and monitor results
- Ensure completion of demand creation and opportunities closure actions
- Expand the position in the major customers base to increase design activity and grow revenue
- Report on progress and results
- Assessment, Management and extension of the European Channel Partner network on appropriate products with the objective to increase market presence and revenue through the channel business partners at the identified key customers (Tier 1, 2 and 3):
- Identification of enabling channel partners at top customers
- On-site visits at distributor site and distributor customers
- Promoting and training of products during sales events of distributors
- Drive design-in and revenue growth activities with distributors through regular business and opportunities reviews
- Report distribution activities to executive management team
- Support of direct accounts and distributors during pre- & after-sales phase.
- Report on market positioning of potential special designs and/or projects and define customers’ key selection criteria to establish product pricing strategy in cooperation with the CEO and the CCO.
- Use of the database to create and track opportunities, create quotes and sales forecasts.
- Maintenance of the CRM marketing database.
- Reporting on improvements for the ISO quality management system.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with an experience in Strategic Sales, Business Development in major multinationals or key accounts sales management.
- Experience in vision systems or imaging sensors or related industries.
- Track record of defining a hi-tech product sales strategy and revenue growth at large accounts.
- Good understanding of systems and platforms using vision systems across several market segments.
- Good communication skills and ability to translate customers’ feedback and requirements into a system or component description.
- Fluent English a must.
- Knowledge of infrared would be a plus.
- CCO – Chief Commercial Officer