Job ID: 169411
Location: Utrecht, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe
Salary: €45,000-€70,000 plus 25% bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Sales and Marketing Manager required for a small, but growing ASIC design company based in the Netherlands.
Available due to growth of the company you will be tasked with taking initiative in creating new project leads and maintaining the company image and reputation. You will do this by creating a sales and marketing strategy in cooperation with the CEO and CTO.
Suitable candidates will have proven experience with microelectronics, particularly ASICs, and be comfortable travelling globally to meet with customers (outside of COVID-19 restrictions). You will be tasked with expanding the existing customer portfolio as well as exploring/developing new markets.
Candidates with power and/or sensors would be highly advantageous, although this is not a must.
Experience managing company websites and social media platforms would also be highly beneficial. Sales & Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Proven sales and marketing experience within Integrated Circuit (IC) Technology and/or business
- Relevant experience in product management and commercialisation of hardware products
- MSc or Bsc within electronic engineering, computer science or business
- Experience working with ASIC’s would be highly beneficial
- Be comfortable travelling globally as and when required
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the next phase of growth for the company, which plans to double its turnover over the next 2 years. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.