My client, a provider of Complete Software Solutions and Predictive Maintenance Applications to the Renewable Energy sector, is looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager (Boulder, CO). You will be responsible for building out Sales & Marketing procedures as the company continues to expand across Asia, USA, and EU. Key Responsibilities
- Provide Sales Support services to the US Business Development team. (Producing presentation/marketing material, co-ordinating Events and Trade Shows and more)
- Maintain the integrity of the CRM (Salesforce) by acting as Lead CRM Administrator. (Report creation, lead-generation, licensing support)
- Work closely alongside Executive team to support sales initiative. (Provide support to leadership, key-accounts etc.)
- Collaborate with CSO and SVP Marketing to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Lead & Demand Generation and Enablement strategies and execution
- 2+ years Sales Operations experience
- Salesforce Expert Super-User
- Excel experience (Pivot tables, V-Lookup etc.)
- Power BI knowledge is a plus.
- US right to work
Competitive Package + Bonus + Benefits!
This would be an opportunity for anyone looking to partake and play a key role in the expansion of a growing company, in the Green Energy Sector.
If you’d like to discuss this Sales Operations Manager role in more detail - then do not hesitate to contact Zee at IC Resources.