Sales Support & Business Planning Manager
A world leading fabless semiconductor company is looking for an experience individual to take on the position of Sales Support and Business Planning Manager.
You will work closely with and support the sales team along with manufacturing, planning and other business units to communicate requirements and expectations for key customers.
You will work proactively to be in front of situation and notify appropriate teams ahead of issues as well as providing solutions to problem.
Typical duties will include being first line support for customer inquiries, monitoring revenue,backlogs, forecasts and performance plans, coordinate quote activity, updating of orders and shipping dates.
This is an exciting opportunity with a variety of tasks, and will be a truly valued member of the team.
Candidates will ideally have experience working within the semiconductor industry and have experience within an internal sales, sales support/administration role. Full training and support would be provided.
Very competitive salary, plus bonus and extensive benefits. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- 3-5 years of experience within a customer facing role, preferrable within internal or external sales
- Experience working within the electronics or semiconductor industry
- Problem solving skills and business acumen
- Excellent MS Office Skills including Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and SalesForce would be advantageous
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.