Our international client is currently searching for a Senior Device Engineer to be responsible for device engineering development and maintenance of compound semiconductor device technologies. The role will involve supporting the introduction of new process technologies as well as performing device characterisation and defining test requirements for manufacture.
Required skills for the Senior Device Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor or photonic device physics knowledge
- Previous experience of working within a wafer fab environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Degree qualified in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Physics with a high level of knowledge of semiconductor physics and device technology.
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.