Our leading international client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Equipment Engineer to be part of the facilities and equipment engineering team which requires cross functional working. The team is supporting wafer fab production and product development within cleanrooms, labs and service areas. The role will involve supporting process equipment within the wafer fab facility to maintain optimum tool up-time and reduce faults.Driving improvement programs will be part of the role as well as qualifying new process equipment.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Equipment Engineer will include:
- Strong and wide semiconductor equipment maintenance experience
- Previous experience of working in a wafer fab environment
- Excellent communication skills
- HNC/HND qualified in Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.