Our international client is currently looking for a Milan based Equipment Engineer to be responsible for installing new semiconductor equipment at customer sites. Activities will include site surveys, pre-installation, installation, troubleshooting, acceptance and training.
Requirements will include:
- Previous semiconductor equipment installation experience
- Understanding of elctro-mechanical and electro-optical systems
- Process engineering/yield management knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in engineering, mechanical, electrical, electronic engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details