Our client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Equipment Team Lead to be based in Finland to support and supervise the equipment automation team. The role will involve designing the software and automation for the semiconductor equipment as well as coordinating resources internally and with external partners. Providing technical support to customers and understanding semiconductor industry demands will be an important part of the role.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Equipment Team Lead will include:
- Semiconductor market and equipment knowledge
- Experience with automation and software environments
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc degree in Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.