Our innovative client is currently looking for a variety of Semiconductor Process Engineers to work within different areas in the high-tech wafer fab environment. The Process Engineer roles will involve responsibility for areas including photolithography, etch, CMP, bonding processes. Developing and optimising recipes for process flows will be required as well as managing process changes and improving yield. Interacting with equipment engineers and different departments within the company will be key.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Process Engineers will include the following;
- Strong semiconductor wafer fab process experience
- Excellent semiconductor manufacturing background
- Knowledge of at least one area (photolithography/etch/CMP/bonding/epitaxy/yield)
- Strong communication skills
- BSc in Physics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details