Our internationally renowned client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Product Engineer to be responsible for monitoring foundry process performance and test house wafer sort yields. The Product Engineer will be expected to perform data analysis and to investigate any manufacturing anomalies.Working with various other department teams will be required.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Product Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor product engineering experience
- Yield and data analysis knowledge
- Test and measurement experience
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details