Semiconductor Open-source IP !! Excellent salary, exceptional benefits. Cambridge (UK) based.
Cambridge (UK) based client, developing open-source HW and SW IP looking for Project Manager with experience in development and tapeout of semiconductor devices to join their team.
As a member of their small and growing team, you will play an integral part in the management of in-house development of HW and SW IP, and their collaborative work with their ecosystem partners.
You will bring
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in project management on software, hardware, or mixed, development projects
- A history of successful delivery in the face of challenging circumstances
- A driven personality, yet able to communicate with care
- Understanding of planning, scheduling, risk management and resource allocation
Please contact me for applications and to discuss your interest. Dave Dixon at IC Resources.