Our international client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Quality Architect to be responsible for developing quality engineering assurance programs in new product releases. The role will involve using advanced qualification product methods as well as detecting failure modes in new products. Collaborating with laboratories in developing new test methods will be required, with problem solving qualification failures and driving root cause analysis and corrective action programs.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Quality Architect will include:
- Strong semiconductor quality background
- Quality tool knowledge including FMEA, 8D, MSA and data analysis
- International quality standards knowledge (IEC, JEDEC, IATF16949, Automotive Q100, Q101)
- Excellent communication and project planning skills
- Degree or equivalent in Physics, Electronics Engineering, or a relevant discipline, MEng/PhD strongly preferred
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.