Our innovative new client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Quality Engineer to be responsible for developing formal documentation for MEMS devices, which will include quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists and data collection. Validating wafer fabrication processes will be required using SPC, virtual process simulations and life testing. Auditing systems based on ISO9001 requirements will be part of the role as well as conducting environmental reliability testing.
Required skills for the Quality Engineer will include:
- Previous semiconductor quality experience
- MEMS device knowledge desirable
- Wafer fab process, FA and reliability knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Physics, Electronics, Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.