Our innovative Scottish based client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Quality Engineer to be responsible for supporting operations and engineering in quality related matters. The role will involve maintaining and improving the quality system processes as well as supporting supplier quality audits and maintaining data collection for the company.
Required experience for the Semiconductor Quality Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor quality experience within a manufacturing environment
- ISO9001:2015 and/or internal auditor training and experience
- Continuous improvement methodology knowledge (Lean/Six Sigma/5S etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.