Our international client is currently searching for a Semiconductor R&D Packaging Expert to be responsible for the continuous observation of developments within electronic packaging world and electronic system architectures. Monitoring customers and research organisations for competitor activities will be required as well as consulting with market intelligence on technology updates and new package developments.
Required skills for the Semiconductor R&S Packaging Expert will include:
- Strong background in semiconductor packaging and new product development knowledge
- Application orientated thinking and organisation skills
- Strong research and analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate degree in physics/chemistry/mechatronics or electronics/telecommunication/material engineering or equivalent professional career
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.