Out international client is now searching for a Semiconductor Test & Characterisation Manager to be responsible for a small team and to lead the test engineering activities. The role will involve being responsible of all test engineering and characterisation necessary to bring power semiconductor products to mass production. The position will interface with OSATs and independent test houses as well as internal engineering teams.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Test & Characterisation Manager will include:
- Strong semiconductor Test and Characterisation program development experience
- Hands-on test program development skills
- Experience of bringing products from NPI to mass production
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.