Our Newport based client is currently searching for a Test Technician to work closely with the engineering team, foundries and partners to test semiconductor devices. The role will involve hands-on system and device characterisation as well as carrying out accurate tests on lab equipment. Working with remote test teams and foundries will also be a critical part of the role.
Required skills for the Test Technician will include:
- Strong hands-on lab test experience
- High speed optical / photodetector experience beneficial
- Previous clean room environment knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- BSc degree in Engineering or Physics
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.