This is a superb opportunity for an ASIC Design Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Semiconductor companies developing superior low power CPU cores.
Based in Bristol, my client is a global technology leader developing ultra-low power connected microprocessors for the Internet of Things. They have a number of exciting new ASIC opportunities within their RISC-V group, at mid-senior level.
This position is a unique opportunity to exercise your ASIC design skills on cutting edge designs. Day to day, you’ll take responsibility for designing, optimizing, and debugging complicated hardware modules. You will:
- Work with design, verification and validation engineers
- Prepare design specifications and plans to achieve targeted goals
- Perform deep analysis of complex circuitry and optimize them for frequency speed, area, power and performance
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Maintain the design environment and track and close design bugs
- Utilize latest techniques, tools and technologies for design activities
You might also have:
- Good knowledge of digital integrated circuit design techniques and methodologies
- In-depth experience of IP or SOC level integrated circuit RTL design
- Experience of circuit design optimization techniques and the ability to balance or trade-off design qualities
- Experience of ASIC or FPGA design tools
- Experience in GPU/CPU design
- Experience of ASIC, FPGA, and/or P&R tools
- Experience of CPU, DSP, FPU architectures or debug and testing methodologies
- Experience of UVM (or similar verification methodology)
- Knowledge of System Verilog for verification (or a similar verification language)
- Usage of SystemVerilog, C, SystemC, C++, Python, Perl, TCL
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.