This is an opportunity for an experienced Analog IC Design Engineer to join a successful and expanding company working on high-speed transceivers in advanced technology nodes!
Based in their design centre in Reading UK, you will be responsible for developing block level specifications, modelling, design and verification of very high-speed Analog circuits.
You will be involved in supporting customers requirements, design specifications and product delivery as well as supporting IP and chip level integration.
The successful Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Analog IC Design ideally in multi-gigabit serial data-link transceivers (SerDes) or RF multi tone designs, equalisers, clock generators, clock and data recovery circuits, output drivers and samplers.
Experience in some or all of the following are required:
- Expertise in the design and layout of high-speed circuits such as; amplifiers, oscillators, phase-locked loops (PLLs), delay-locked loops (DLLs), and other building blocks such as; biasing, buffers, regulators, filters, ADCs
- Experience in advanced process nodes including 28nm, 16nm, 14nm and/or 7nm
- Understanding of layout approaches and techniques for high speed circuits
- Proficient in EDA tools for design and verification, ideally; Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre/HSpice, Calibre/PVS DRC/LVS, parasitic extraction and modelling, EM and IR drop tools, ESD
- Experience in high-level modelling, top-level simulations, SI and PI
You will have excellent communication skills in English, be self-motivated, with strong sense of ownership and responsibility. You will be a strong team player with experience in making technical presentations to customers.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply to this position and learn more about this exciting opportunity.