A leading company working in the area of power management solutions has a new role for a Senior Analog IC Designer Engineer to join their Design Centre based in the North London area.
In this role you will be working on the development of Analog and Mixed signal integrated circuits including the following tasks:
- Product definition and architectural development
- System and component level simulation and design validation
- Layout and verification
- Prototype evaluation
- Test specification development and Test Engineering support
- Product release
- Application Engineering and Marketing support
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years industrial experience working in Analog or Mixed Signal IC Design ideally in power management, with strong Cadence tool knowledge and experience designing in BCD or CMOS technology.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
- High performance LDOs
- Feedback control systems and compensation techniques
- Bandgap reference design and biasing techniques
- PWM or hysteretic power controllers, including buck, boost, inverting or non-inverting buck-boost topologies
- Regulated or unregulated charge pump circuits
Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative is required along with excellent communications skills and the ability to work well within a team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established team of experts in the field of power management and to work on some challenging and interesting designs.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply and find out more!