A leading global Semiconductor manufacturer currently seeks a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join their power management design team based in Limerick, Ireland.
In this role, you will be a part of the Analog and Mixed Signal Design team responsible for designing Analog and Digital DC/DC controller ICs for the consumer and automotive markets. You will be designing power management blocks including: SMPS/Buck converter/LDOs/ Current References and temperature sensors. Responsibilities include:
- Design and simulation of Analog IC circuits using state-of-the-art EDA tools including Cadence
- Delivery of fully verified blocks
- Converting specifications into Analog IC solutions
- Documentation of Analog IC designs
- Review of Analog IC designs, evaluations, characterisation and test results
- Work closely with cross functional teams including; layout, test, verification and validation
- Work with layout engineers to implement circuit designs
- Present design review materials
- Chip integration and top level Mixed Mode Simulation to integrate Analog IP at chip level
Industry degree qualified the successful Senior Analog IC Design engineer will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Analog IC Design ideally with experience in the design of power management blocks including SMPS, DC/DC converters, Buck Boost converters, LDOs and Current References.
You will have a track record for bringing Analog/Mixed-Signal designs into high volume production and will have experience in control feedback systems and in the use of Cadence design and verification tools including mixed signal simulation.
Experience working with cross site teams and contractors is useful. Experience with verilog behavioral modelling (System Verilog and/or VerilogAMS and/or VerilogA) is required. You will have an interest in system design and how this translates to Analog design requirements, with the initiative to propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
The is an opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.