A successful multinational company has a new opportunity for an Analog IC Design Engineer to work on Image Sensors for the Automotive industry.
Working in the Analog IC Design team you will have the opportunity to design a complete Analog signal processing chain for state-of-the-art image sensors and will be working on designing high reliability circuits such as ADCs, SC Amplifiers and references.
You will have circa 8 years of experience in Analog IC Design and will show a deep and intuitive understanding of Analog IC Design with experience in some or all of the following; Op-Amps, Current Mirrors, Differential Amplifiers, Low power, Sigma-Delta ADC design, Switched Capacitors.
- Strong Analog design tool knowledge i.e. Cadence, Mentor etc
- Deep understanding of circuit layout techniques
- Solid understanding of practices for assuring device reliability and high yield (DFM)
- Device modelling experience (Verilog-AMS, SystemVerilog, etc)
- Designed chips with Analog-Mixed-Signal subsystems
- Coding skills – Scripting
Excellent communication skills in English are required along with innovation in previous work and ideally project leadership experience. Experience in designing Image Sensors would be beneficial.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply