This is a new opportunity for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join a growing Semiconductor company set to revolutionise the IoT industry. If you are an enthusiastic Senior Analog IC Designer and keen to be part of a dedicated team developing pioneering new IC technology then apply today!
In this role as Senior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for specification, design and validation of low-power circuits such as; voltage converters, comparators, voltage references or clock generators. As the Senior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be involved in all steps of the IC development process, from specification to mass production.
- Design and validation of Analog integrated circuits
- Layout of Analog circuits to prepare them for manufacturing
- Documentation writing
- Prototype functionality evaluation and debug
- Technically lead top level and supervise more junior Analog IC Designers
- Self-development in a young and fast growing company
Industry degree qualified, the successful Senior Analog IC Designer will have 5-10 years of experience from within a similar permanent position.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
- Good knowledge of the EDA tools and languages related to the Analog design flow
- Design of DC-DC converters, regulators, RF, frequency synthesis or Mixed Signal
- Experience in design of Mixed Signal, RF or design for test is a plus
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, this company will offer you an excellent opportunity to further your skills in Analog IC Design as well as develop your career as part of this young and fast growing company. The company has huge potential, both from a technical and financial perspective. Flexible working hours can be discussed as well as a part-time remote solutions from within Switzerland.
For details, please contact Leon at IC Resources today with your CV and a time for a short initial call.