A new opportunity has opened up for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join an exciting Semiconductor company set to revolutionise the IoT industry. If you are a keen Senior Analog IC Designer and excited to be part of a dedicated team developing pioneering new IC technology then apply today! In this role as Senior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be responsible for specification, design and validation low-power circuits such as voltage converter, comparators, voltage reference or clock generator. As Senior Analog IC Design Engineer you will be involved in all steps of the IC development, from paper to mass production and you will work closely with the digital team.
Your daily tasks include:
- Design and validation of analog integrated circuits
- Layout of analog circuits to prepare them for manufacturing
- Documentation writing
- Prototype functionality evaluation and debug
- Technically lead top level and supervise more junior Analog IC Designers
- Self-development in a young and fast growing company
As the successful Senior Analog IC Designer you are industry degree qualified with 5-10 years of experience from within a similar permanent position in the Semiconductor industry. Your skills further include:
- Good knowledge of the EDA tools and languages related to the analog design flow
- Design of DC-DC converters
- Experience in design of mixed signal, RF or design for test is a plus
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, this company will offer you an excellent opportunity to gain solid skills in Analog IC Design as well as develop your career as part of this young and fast growing company. The company has huge potential, both from a technical and financial perspective, flexible working hours can be discussed as well as a part-time remote solution from within Belgium.
For details, please contact Ane at IC Resources today with your CV and a time for a short initial call!