If you are an experienced Analog IC Design engineer looking for a chance to more into an RF IC Design environment then look no further! A fast growing Semiconductor company specialising on RF circuit design for 5G basestations, currently seeks a Senior or Principal Analog/RF IC Design Engineer to join their new design centre in the Thames Valley.
In this role the Senior Analog IC Design Engineer will take a design lead role for RF IC products. The role requires close teamwork with the rest of the RF IC Design team to ensure alignment of Analog IC Design activity with the business needs. This position reports to the RF IC Design Lead and is located in the thriving Semiconductor hub of the Thames Valley, UK.
- Working as lead Analog IC Design engineer on silicon RF IC development projects
- Responsible for product specification compliance
- Provide technical expertise and mentor junior team members
- Document own work and participate in design reviews
- Identification and extraction of IP from design activity that is suitable for patenting
- Working with external contract design when necessary to define and review tasks
Working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment the Senior/Principal Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 8 years experience.
You will ideally have previous experience in or understanding of RF IC Design using silicon bulk and SOI technology with experience in designing blocks such as positive voltage generators including bandgap and LDO, negative voltage generator including charge pumps, amplifier bias circuits, voltage and temperature sensors, power limiter, op-amps, POR (Power-On-Reset), Analog DFT (Design for Test), ESD and IO and simple Digital.
An understanding of Semiconductor technologies and their specific relationship to RFIC products is ideal. You will be an excellent communicator with strong team working skills, innovative and excited by new design challenges and bringing your Analog expertise into an RF IC Design environment!
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and to find out more.