Our client is a multi-national Semiconductor manufacturer who produce innovative products for wireless communication technologies, consumer and automotive markets. Due to their continued success and growth, they currently seek a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to be based at their design centre in Athens, Greece. You will have the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge technology within a great professional working environment located in a unique location. Responsibilities include:
- Specify and design Analog and RF circuit blocks such as LNAs and Mixers, Frequency Synthesizers (PLLs), Filters, Bandgap, LDO, Power management, DAC and ADC circuits etc.
- Integration of Analog circuits with both RF and Digital circuits
- Low voltage and low power CMOS design techniques in nanometer technologies
- Full custom layout and physical verification
- Design report writing
- Design of test plans for these circuits both in lab and at final test
- Radio and Analog/RF block characterisation in the lab
Industry degree qualified in Electrical, Electronics or Microelectronics, the successful Analog IC Design engineer will have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in Analog IC design with experience in RF IC Design desired. Other experience required is as follows:
- Expertise in the latest analog CAD flows for CMOS technologies
- Understanding of Analog circuit design techniques, simulator options and capabilities, and IC layout design techniques and verification methodologies
- Experience of following areas: Filters (continuous and discrete-time), Bandgap Reference, LNAs and Mixers, Frequency Synthesizers (PLLs), LDO, DAC and ADC circuits etc.
- Knowledge of modelling and design of a broad range of Analog circuits using VerilogA and/or AMS
- Experience of carrying out analog block characterisation in the lab
- Understanding of product life cycle of an Analog/RFIC from specification to production
A strong team player you will have excellent communication skills in English along with the ability to work independently and with other engineers across several locations. Due to visa processing times, there is a preference for candidates who do not require visa sponsorship.
Contact Leon today to apply.