A Belgian high tech start up is looking for a Senior Analog IC Designer to contribute to their projects for 5G systems and contribute to several parts of the RFIC, including wideband analog, power management, calibration, biasing as well as LO circuits and subsystems. Your task will include the following:
- Design of GHz-range analog baseband amplification, filtering and buffering circuits;
- Design of BG, PTAT, regulators, and crystal oscillators;
- Design of signal converters (DAC, ADC);
- Design of multipliers, dividers and PLL blocks (e.g., PD, CP)
The successful Senior Analog IC Designer has at least 5 years of experience in RF/Analog IC Design.
The successful candidate has a proven industry track record with broad expertise in analog IC design. Following requirements are essential:
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant background;
- solid broad experience in analog circuit design;
- DFT and PVT-aware design experience including biasing;
- contribution to several successful chips;
- advanced user of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite.
- Experience in analog design for mm-wave applications;
- Wide experience spanning biasing and power management as well as signal conversion and reference frequency generation design;
- Experience with ESD design, DFT, calibration blocks and methods;
- Experience with mixed-signal top-level simulation and verification;
- Experience with characterisation and ATE data review and correlation to simulations.
- Reference frequency generation and conversion.
For more information about the company and the opportunity, please click APPLY NOW to be contacted by Ane to discuss the opportunity based on your CV.