A market leader and global supplier of advanced audio solutions for a variety of markets including consumer electronics, medical, aerospace and industrial markets and a leading manufacturer of medical devices is looking for a passionate Senior Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer to join their team in the development of ASICs for MEMS microphones supplied to the world’s leading smartphone manufacturers.
As Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer, you will design ASIC building blocks and systems for MEMS microphones and you will have technical lead responsibility for ASIC's from definition to production ramp up.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop high-performance analog/mixed-signal ASICs from concept to mass production
- Design and verify complex ASIC building blocks for test and manufacturability
- Develop ASIC and building block architectures, working closely with marketeers, system engineers and the design team
- Technically lead and drive ASIC development projects in close collaboration with Project Management, Product/Test Engineering etc.
- Present concepts and technical status to stakeholders, including customers
- Perform post layout simulations to verify performance at block and system level
- Create and patent new IPs
- Work closely with layout engineers to minimise parasitic effects
- Lead and perform initial evaluation of ASICs in the lab to validate performance of building blocks and system
- Drive complex root cause analysis´ of design and process related issues
- Coach less experienced engineers / play a key role in design reviews
As the successful Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer you have the following qualifications and skills:
- Degree in electronic engineering or related field
- 5+ years of proven track record in developing high-performance analog or mixed-signal integrated circuits in a consumer or industrial R&D environment
- Experience in designing low-noise, low-power analog circuits
- Experience with sigma delta ADCs is an advantage
- Strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design
- Solid knowledge in EDA tools such as Cadence
- Extensive experience in silicon evaluation and debugging
- Proven technical leadership
- Structured and methodological approach
- Strong team player
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
For more information and to apply please click APPLY NOW to speak to Ane about your expectation based on your CV!