Job ID: 173624
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany, Europe
Salary: Competitive salary including bonus, shares, relocation
Job Type: Permanent
A leading Semiconductor company in the Munich area is looking for experienced Analog IC Designers to join their power management team. You will be offered an attractive salary package based on cost of living in Munich including relocation and shares as well as the option to work flexibly from your home in Munich 2-3 days per week! Visa sponsorship is possible for a candidate with the right skills and your will be offer ed either a Senior or Principal level title depending on your skills and experience.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing high performance, integrated, custom ASIC DC/DC and linear power management products from initial concept through to production ramp.
- Hands on analog design, simulation, verification and validation in collaboration with other team members in digital design, layout and validation.
- Technical leadership, including interfacing to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Technical guidance of small, fast paced internal design teams.
- Interacting with systems engineers, marketing and customer engineers in defining DC/DC and linear analog performance and architecture.
- Supporting products through to production ramp, interacting with Product Engineers, Test Engineers and Quality Engineers.
As the successful Analog IC Designer your are Masters qualified and have at least 5 years of industry experience related to LDO's or DC-DC converters, ideally from a consumer electronics back ground. You are a strong communicator, problem solver and are keen to learn new skills. For more information and the full job spec and an initial conversation about the role and your expectations, please click APPLY NOW!