A new position as arisen located in the popular French speaking part of Switzerland. This is a chance for an experienced Analog IC Design Engineer to join a growing organisation working on a range of Sensor products for consumer, industrial and automotive applications.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be involved in the various stages of the design process ranging from specifying designs through to block partitioning, transistor level design, layout supervision to validation and debugging of the fabricated silicon.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design of key blocks
- Analysis and optimisation of performance
- Design verification
- Design for test, yield, reliability
- Documentation for designs and architectures
- Working with the Digital team to define system architecture
- Cooperate with overseas teams to develop test flows for production
- Participate in the evaluation of silicon and debugging in the lab
Industry degree qualified the successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC design and development.
Previous experience in signal processing and sensors is strongly desired along with a good understanding of high-speed layout considerations. In addition experience is required in some or all of the following: Sensors, Magnetic Sensors, Hall effect Sensors, Oscillators, VCOs, Low Noise, Low Power, Amplifiers, Python and/or Matlab as well as knowledge of the Digital flow.
Excellent communication skills in English are required as well as having a versatile profile with strong analytical thinking and self-motivation. You will be able to contribute as a team player coordinating with other Analog, Digital and Test engineers. Project Management experience is of interest.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.