A growing and successful company currently has a number of open positions for Senior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Designs for their design centre based in the Oxford area. This is a great opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging design projects while diversifying and expanding your knowledge in Analog/Mixed Signal and RF IC Design.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Design and simulation of Analog/Mixed Signal and/or RF IC blocks – e.g. references, amps, filters, ADC/DACs, synthesizer building blocks, VCOs, LNAs, Mixers, PA, power management
- Full involvement in circuit design flow from definition and specification to production/IP delivery
- Top level IC/SoC RF/Analog/Mixed Signal performance and functional verification
- Involvement with system design and modelling and silicon evaluation and test
- Working with other teams including digital, software, production, test and application engineers
- Working with marketing and customers
Industry degree qualified in Electronic Engineering or Microelectronics, the successful IC Design Engineer will have 5+ years experience in Analog/Mixed-Signal and/or RF IC Design in CMOS.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
- Low power Analog IC Design
- ADC/DAC (Data converters), LNAs & Mixers, PA (Power Amplifiers)
- Synthesizer building blocks and oscillators
- Filters and amplifiers
- High speed serial interfaces
- Power management building blocks in low voltage deep submicron CMOS
- Experience in IC layout and physical implementation
- Knowledge in the Full IC/SoC design cycle from definition to volume production
- Bluetooth/Zigbee/WiFi/WiMax, GSM/3G/LTE, GPS, NFC, HDMI, USB
- CAD tools: Cadence Virtuoso Platform: RF, analogue and AMS simulation, OCEAN, ADE-XL, Spectre/APS
- Linux, version control/SVN, Office
- System design and modelling: Matlab, Octave
- RF/Analogue/Mixed signal IC evaluation and test
- RF/AMS IC design techniques and design methodologies
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required along with good team working skills and with the ability to problem solve, take ownership of tasks and be self motivated.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic group of experience engineers and to work on a variety of exciting projects and designs!
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply and find out more.