A growing team focused on improving space connectivity is looking for a Senior Antenna Engineer to join their team.
As a Senior Antenna Engineer you will have a number of core responsibilities that include:
- The design and development of antenna and antenna systems
- EM Simulation
- Antenna measurement and testing
The key skills needed for the Senior RF Systems Engineer position are:
- Experience in the design of a range of antenna types including helical, offset and Yagi.
- An understanding of antenna integration.
- Experience up to mmWave frequencies.
- Experience using HFSS, Python, and Matlab.
If you are interested in applying to the Senior Antenna Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.