Job ID: 175630
Location: Midlothian, Cambridgeshire, Berkshire, Scotland, England, UK
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Bonus, remote working, car allowance & excellent benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Applications Engineer, Semiconductor
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per year + Bonus, Remote Working, Car Allowance & Excellent Benefits
This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Applications Engineer, to join a global name in the semiconductor and software industry. As a Senior Applications Engineering you will be responsible for pre-sale / post-sale support, working closely with top tier customers. The role with give you the opportunity to work both independently and collaborate with other European team members within the R&D departments.
This position will suit an individual who is passionate about being part of a part of a global business's, working closely with other Engineers to help fix and resolve issues. The position comes with a competitive salary, bonus, flexible working, and great career potential with international opportunities. What’s Required?
For this Senior Application Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Experience within a customer facing or support position
- Experience with conducting technical presentations / product demonstrations
- Experience with PCB design tools and schematic entry (Allegro)
- Knowledge of sign and power integrity at PCB level
- Excellent English both written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Happy to travel to customer for visits and training (around 10-20%)
If you’re a Senior Applications Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics / Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.