My client, a leading global Semiconductor manufacturer at the forefront of Power IC, is looking to hire a Senior Applications Engineer. You will lead new product development, be responsible for product evaluation and support customers to maximise the utility of their ICs. Job Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Applications Engineer you will work closely alongside Design Engineers, Field Application Teams and other divisions to correctly evaluate, debug and define DC-DC buck converters as well as developing new products.
- Applications Engineers provide technical support and training to key customers and work with them to review designs, answer questions and tune performance to meet requirements.
- Develop application reference circuits and PCB layouts for cloud, computing, networking, telecom and server.
- Produce technical material e.g. datasheets, application notes, design notes.
- Some travel required to the design/test labs (San Jose) and customer sites.
- 3+ years of hand-on experience in switch mode power supplies, including DC-DC buck converters.
- You are familiar with various lab equipment.
- You will ideally have experience with MathCAD, ANSYS, Simplis, LTspice or similar software’s.
- MS Electrical Engineering (or higher) required.
Competitive package with strong benefits on offer. Bay Area, San Jose.
If you’d like to discuss this Senior Applications Engineer role in more detail - then do not hesitate to contact Zohaib at IC Resources.
Zohaib Lone – IC Resources – US Consultant