Job ID: 169309
Location: Greater London, Essex, Cambridgeshire, England, UK
Salary: Salary - Circa £60,000 to £70,000 plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Commutable from Cambridge, London, Essex, and the surrounding areas, the Senior Applications Engineer (Power Electronics), will be joining an established team of Applications Engineers who are tasked with the responsibility of developing next-generation power & mixed-signal technologies.
The Senior Applications Engineer (Power Electronics) will take part in the entire development cycle of low power DC-DC regulators.
Other responsibilities of the Senior Applications Engineer (Power Electronics) will include:
- Provide the highest quality customer support.
- Participate in new silicon validation and characterisation.
- Design board reference designs.
- Undertake product road mapping.
The Senior Applications Engineer (Power Electronics) will have a degree in electronics or electrical engineering with experience in the following topics:
- DC/DC converter design (Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, Charge pump converter topologies).
- A good understanding of control theory.
- Proficient in product characterisation.
- Circuit modelling and simulation tools.
The Senior Applications Engineer (Power Electronics) will have the opportunity to work for a world-leader in the power electronics space and will receive excellent remuneration alongside a good benefits package.
If you would like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch with Stuart Bennett.
I recruit for the Power Electronics, SMPS, and Power Device industries across the UK and Europe, please feel free to touch base for an informal chat if you would like to find out what is happening in these industries.