A global semiconductor company based in Reading is looking for a Senior Applications Engineer to join their wireless communications division.
As a Senior Applications Engineer you will have core responsibilities that include;
- Performing advanced RF measurements to component level
- Developing reference designs
- Supporting the technical development of junior Engineers
- Customer interaction to support design activity
- Reviewing existing designs and supporting product improvement
To be considered for the Senior Applications Engineer vacancy you must have prior experience in RF/Microwave design, and understanding of RF components such as LNA's, PA's and filters, a strong background in RF testing, comfortable interacting with customers and have an understanding of 3GPP or WiFi standards.
If you would like further information about the Senior Applications Engineer vacancy or have interest in applying, please contact Luke Ord.