Our international client is currently searching for a Senior Back-end Electroplating Process Engineer to be responsible for providing process expertise to fab process teams and partner fabs to improve cycle time, yield and quality of metallization and bonding processes. The role will involve owning the whole metallization and solder bump process across the line, as well as the use of statistics for experimental design (DOE) and process control (SPC) to allow data driven decisions to be recommended.
Required skills for the Senior Backend Process Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor fab process knowledge
- Backend metallization/solder bump process experience
- PVD/Electrochemistry equipment knowledge and statistical process experience
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Applied Physics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.