Director / Senior Manager Business Development
This role is working for a leading global logistics provider who are experiencing growth in the Technology and Ecomm sector. They are looking for someone that take their unique offering and bring on board new customers whilst maximising their offering to current customers. Responsibilities
What you will bring
- Manage commercial projects and proposals (tenders, pro- active sales) both externally and internally.
- Act as single point of contact for customers during business development phase.
- Build a healthy pipeline of target customers, leads and active commercial projects to meet
- ambitious development targets.
- Identify market trends and developments and notice potential business opportunities.
- Analyse markets/ sectors and identify service requirements and translating them into sector oriented service offerings.
Ideally you will have.
- In depth knowledge of Contract Logistics and Warehousing. Ideally in the Technology or Ecomm sector
- Strong customer orientation, both ex- and internally, understanding their requirements and able to translate them into a solution that can be delivered.
- Good insight in customer decision making processes and influencing them positively.
- Analytical, to analyse and understand customer requirements and challenge operational solutions.
- Hands-on project- and time management of multiple commercial projects
- Strong results orientation by prioritising impact against input.
- European mindset and multicultural understanding
- Higher or academic education in commercial and/or logistics.
- Commercial experience in logistics services.
- Proven sales track record in Technology or Ecomm sector.
- Experience in working in an international environment.
- Highly self-motivated and ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
APPLY NOW! Or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for more information.