Business Development Manager/Director – Power Electronics
An exciting and growing start-up company are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/Director to grow and develop business across EMEA
This ambitious company already has a big slice of the market globally and would be a great time to join the organisation as you will be the company’s 2nd hire in Europe.
You will be self-driven and possess a can-do attitude. This role will also involve some marketing activities, although not extensive. You must also have strong experience within Power Electronics
, and any experience/knowledge of GaN Technology
would be highly advantageous.
This is a home-based role with travel across EMEA as and when required. Ideally you will be based in Belgium, Italy, Germany or France Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a sales/business development/marketing role
- Experience with Power Electronics and/or Power Semiconductors
- Pro-active, enthusiastic individual
- Experience of wide-bandgap compound GaN semiconductors/GaN Technology would be highly advantageous
- Willing to travel 25-50% across EMEA
- Fluent in English, additional languages such as French, German or Chinese would be highly advantageous
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman