Fantastic opportunity to join a company experience a high level of growth and funding.
This role will manage all component level Materials Procurement Actives from Request for Quotation through to delivery. Technical Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Manage component purchasing
- Manage Inventory in line with MRP recommendations.
- Expedite materials from suppliers so they are available when required.
- Maintain Order book data integrity with a focus on zero past dues.
- Liaising with suppliers to discuss queries.
- Source obsolete products as required by customer's Bill Of Materials (BOM).
- Complete materials costing analysis using Excel.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Obtain competitive pricing for materials.
- Quote and purchase electronic and mechanical components and consumables.
- Assists other teams as required
- Purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of purchasing electronic components / PCB's is essential.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Intermediate
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
- Good working knowledge of import / export legislation including ITAR
- Experience of Working in US Contracting Environment including FARS/DFARS
- Strong network of industry / internal contacts
- Excellent experience of make/Buy reviews and Supplier Management and Engagement Plans
- Good understanding of Electronics Procurement preferable in and RF environment
APPLY NOW or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for details