I am looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join an existing Software Team for the next generation of their advanced media services. Working across a wide range of industries including, live events, theme parks, 3D theatre, digital signage and more, this passionate software and technology company work across the UK and US for their clients, delivering cutting edge technology and products for the enhancement of the users. Located in East Sussex; commutable from Crawley, Brighton, Chichester and Eastbourne, this position offers a chance to work in a highly enjoyable environment on technical engineering challenges and a salary in the region of £65,000 plus benefits and career growth.
As the Senior C++ Developer, you will be responsible for leading projects in the development of an industry leading product, making sure this is up to a high quality standard and delivered in agreed scheduled deadlines. You will need to become an expert in your product, having a technical understanding to be able to provide support and assist in the further development and production (sales and marketing) in this space. You will be working on the current programming designs, creating new clean and robust code for new product features and able to write and run demos to external clients.
For the position of Senior C++ Developer, I am looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- Programming experience in C++ 11/14, Python
- Experience with HPC, Multithreading, Parallel Processing
- Windows OS, Visual Studio for Application Development
- Git version control
- Network programming/configuration
- JUCE UI library experience
- Audio Visual Systems / Display Systems understanding
- Graphics programming with; OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX
- Lead projects both technically and operationally to deadlines
If you would like more information for this Senior C++ Developer position, or to apply, please contact me Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.