First class opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Compiler Engineer to join a silicon design team developing world class financial trading platforms based in Bristol with options to work from home. Suitable applicants for this role will need to have strong academics, at least 5yrs commercial expertise with a strong understanding of embedded software development in a hardware environment and the following technical expertise:
It would be beneficial to have knowledge of:
- strong Compiler or debugger expertise - LLVM and GCC/GBD, multicore systems
- Cross-compilation environments, embedded operating systems, drivers
- Full Software Development Kit (SDK) development cycle
- Working with SDK users, and iterating quickly
The successful candidate will join a small highly talented team responsible for the entire process from architecture and specification, through to design, test and bringing up of a final product on a board in production. Responsibilities for this role include:
- RTL development skills for embedded FPGA – SystemVerilog, Verilog, VHDL.
- Knowledge of industry standard ASIC processes and workflows.
- Successful releases of SDKs to a userbase
- Lead definition of compiler, debugger, and associated tools for our range of in-house SoCs
- Develop and work with both pre-silicon models and post-silicon bringup environments
- Manage relationships with external contractors
- Focus is on high throughput, low latency, realtime systems
- Work with ASIC design team to influence future architectures
- Develop Tooling strategy, and executing on it
- Interpret high level requirements to create exceptional solutions for the trading community
We are seeking the very best candidate for this role. Very flexible working arrangements Bristol based or working from home.
Exceptional salary on offer.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows.