The push for lower carbon targets has brought about a demand for interesting and new technology, in the pursuit of a greener future.
I am delighted to be recruiting for a client pushing the boundaries of renewable technology and have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Controls Systems Design Engineer to work on a new technology that enables the control of electricity networks to improve network capacity and manage energy flow.
Other duties of the Senior Control Systems Design Engineer include:
- Modeling and simulation for Energy Systems
- Data analyse for Energy Systems
- Develop Control Algorithms
- System architecture and design of small to mid-sized embedded systems
- Owning the end-to-end system simulation
- Creating tests scenarios to validate models
The Senior Control Systems Design Engineer will have a degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with a proven background in the following:
- An in-depth technical understanding of energy systems
- Good knowledge of Simulink and MATLAB
- The calculation of complex energy-saving solutions
- Some programming knowledge in Python
- Experience in applying Model Base Design
If this Senior Control Systems Design Engineer vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.
I specialise in Power Electronics Engineer and Switch-mode power supply design jobs in the UK, EU and US and I’m more than happy to offer any help or advice so feel free to call or email anytime for a confidential conversation.