Fantastic opportunity for a Senior DFT Engineer, located in the beautiful city of Barcelona, with a world-leading Semiconductor company.
The high quality of life offered by this stunning Catalonian city could provide the perfect opportunity for you! The exquisite architecture, Mediterranean lifestyle, beautiful array of beaches and reliably good weather are just a few of the reasons to move here.
Our client is one of the world’s fastest-growing Semiconductor companies, with a 20-year background delivering high-performance solutions and ICs to a whole range of market areas including cloud computing, consumer, and automotive. Business is thriving, and they now seek a Senior DFT Engineer to join a growing team. As such, we are looking for circa 5 years+ experience, as you will be defining new processes and procedures for the team.
Within the role you will be leading the end to end design, implementation, verification, validation and debugging of digital and mixed-signal ICs utilising leading edge technologies with industry standard ASIC tools. Products to be designed/verified may include power management, signal management and mixed signal functions. Qualifications:
Knowledge/Experience with the following is a plus:
- Circa 5 years+ of experience as a DFT Engineer.
- Relevant University Degree and/or Master's Degree.
- Solid knowledge of the full ASIC development process.
- Excellent RTL Verilog or System Verilog coding skills.
- Knowledge of standard Digital Verification languages (SystemVerilog/UVM) and Gate-Level Simulation.
- Experience with Standard and Advanced DFT Techniques (ATPG, SCAN, SCAN, LBIST/MBIST, etc.).
- Confident skills with ATE implementation, debugging and failure backtracking.
- Excellent understanding of Trade-Off between Test Quality and Test Time.
- Very good understanding of the backend flow: Synthesis, P&R, DFT, Power, LEC and STA.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and strong team work/collaboration - English is a MUST HAVE!
Visa sponsorship and relocation can be offered. For more information, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources today!
- Automotive standards
- Knowledge of power management industry/applications I2C, I3C, SPI, USB, PMBUS, ARM and/or RISC-V designs
- Scripting and automation languages like TCL, Python and C/C++ASIC tool knowledge (Cadence, Synopsis) and DFT tool knowledge (Modus, Tetramax, Testsent Fastscan/TestKompress, TestInsight)