Join a slick gaming start-up who have partnered with top mobile providers and gaming development studios, and are closing series A funding this year! They're looking for a Senior Data Analyst who can collect, organise and present gaming performance data to customers on their mobile, cloud and/or console platforms.
This is a remote role with periodic travel to the office (1-2 times a fortnight, if that), either in Bristol or London, which will entail:
- Gathering customer requirements and shaping projects around key objectives
- Creating a methodology to best collect performance data that will help the customer
- Analysing data to identify patterns that aid discovery
- Presenting the data to customers
The successful candidate will need:
- Over 5 years of Data Analysis experience, ideally in the field of mobile gaming
- Exposure to very large data sets and tools that enable visualisation (eg. Tableau or Qlikview)
- A customer facing disposition
- Experience managing customer-specific projects
- An engineering background, ideally
This role would suit a Data Analyst with an expertise in the gaming industry (mobile, cloud or console), who is fully adept to working with large datasets and working closely with customers to define and execute projects.
Apply now if you have good experience with bespoke data visualisations or tools such as Tableau and Qlikview, aimed towards the mobile gaming sector.