My client, a leading manufacturer of software development tools for the IoT, Automotive, and Medical industries looking to hire a Senior B2B Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for tracking, analysing and implementing all facets of demand generation activities.
This role will be based in Colorado. Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B lead / demand generation for technology companies
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in Business or a related Technical Discipline
- Experience in enterprise software with a SaaS focus is strongly desired
- Review and revise existing lead generation activities. Establish goals and then construct, organise and execute an overall lead generation strategy and systems.
- Manage all campaign activities in Salesforce and report results (open rates, click rates, lead to opportunity and opportunity to close rates, etc.).
- Monitor and make metric-based suggestions for improving the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs.
- Analyse and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, close rates and sales cycle length.
- Be an in-house expert and advocate for marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Lead our efforts in segmentation, data importing, data cleanup, lead management, etc.
- Help plan, organize and execute webinars, paid search, mass mailings, events, SEO, etc.
Please contact Anna Chronopoulou at IC Resources for more information.