If you have a strong background in digital design & verification, I have a fantastic new opportunity in the Grenoble area that could be of interest.
Working for a mature start-up (circa 15 years), you would be responsible for the DFT, synthesis & design verification processes involved in complex and secure IP & SOC designs.
Some of their supported applications comprise JavaCard, integrated SIMs, Web authentication, payments, and smart car/vehicle communication, so you would have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment developing secure IP cores and software libraries.
This is a senior level position with significant responsibility for driving chip delivery, so we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a flexible attitude - who are used to working in a close team. Required skills
If you'd like to know more, please get in contact asap! - Rob Hudson @ IC Resources
- 5-10 years' experience in hardware digital design and chip level integration
- Verification of digital blocks and complete SOC in UVM environments
- RTL coding/Verilog experience for synthesis, and the entire flow
- Asynchronous design
- Excellent ability to to define customer requirements
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in Europe