Based in Cambridge, this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join one of the world’s biggest names in electronics.
Our client, a household name in wireless communications, is offering an opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join their team in Cambridge. In this role you will work within a small group of highly experienced ASIC Design specialists and be responsible for all aspects of digital ASIC design and verification process; specifying your own, and sometimes other’s work.
- Strong experience of Digital ASIC / SoC Design and Verification
- Advanced competency in RTL coding in Verilog / VHDL
- Significant experience using simulation and synthesis tools
- A degree (Bachelors / Masters / PhD) in Microelectronics or similar
- Excellent team work skills
Experience in any of the below would be a plus:
- A background in telecommunications
- Virtual prototyping
- High level modelling
An attractive package awaits the successful candidate, including (but not limited to) highly competitive basic salary, annual bonus scheme, private health care, pension, gym membership and travel insurance. Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more details or to apply for this opportunity please email Caroline @ IC Resources.