Remote-working opportunity for a Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer.
Have the luxury of working from home for this exciting stealth-mode silicon start-up, based in the North West of England.
My client develops innovative and cutting-edge technology for an array of clients spread over multiple industries. As the company grows, they now are seeking two Digital ASIC Design Engineers; one at Senior and one at Principal level. Both engineers will be critical in driving development of their advanced CMOS technology.
My client is happy for engineers to work either from the office or remotely. If working from home, you would need to be able to make semi-regular trips to the office based in Cheshire (once a month).
We are looking for candidates with:
- Several years’ experience working within Digital ASIC Design, experience of architectural and system level digital design through RTL (Verilog) into GDSII
- Knowledge of system-level and Digital Signal Processing
- A strong mathematical mind, and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Matlab experience (would be ideal)
- A keen interest to work within a collaborative start-up environment, in which you can really make a difference
Our client will offer a competitive basic salary together with stock options as part of the package.
Contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources for more details.